- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,082 hits
Daily Archives: January 8, 2023
Wanting to clear his name, The Edge owner, Tong Kooi Ong, tells former Bank Negara assistant governor to withdraw 1999 SD | Malay Mail
.. By R. Loheswar Sunday, 08 Jan 2023 7:51 PM MYT KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 8 — Tan Sri Tong Kooi Ong wants former Bank Negara assistant governor Datuk Abdul Khalid Murad to withdraw the statutory declaration (SD) he made back … Continue reading
.. .. .. .. ..
Ridhuan Tee Abdullah has a handsome son, Syafi Tee Ridhuan (Ridhuanson 😁), who kissed a woman who reportedly said, “Saya bukan wanita.”
.. He/She said, “I am not a woman.” .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
How China is Influencing YouTubers into Posting State Propaganda | by Thomas Brown | The Startup | Medium
Mariam Mokhtar: Malaysia Ini Hak Milik Siapa? Rakyat atau Kroni? (Does Malaysia belong to rakyat, crony or the ‘R’?)
.. .. .. ..