- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- Cabinet announcement by PM10 'Live' at 8.15pm (Friday, 2 December, 2022)
- Ex-Commando Syed Mohd Idris reveals the truth about Anwar Ibrahim
- The rumour that Tengku Zafrul could be Finance Minister has people on Twitter horrified
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Murder, and suicide, from the same balcony of a 26th floor apartment in Damansara Perdana, PJ...
- Anwar Ibrahim: another sex video, an amateurish attempt to smear him.
- China is too small for both Xi Jinping and Winnie the Pooh
- While Lim Guan Eng is willing to serve in any capacity, he is not in the Anwar Ibrahim Cabinet
- Earthquake and Tsunami, Palau, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- 7,562,547 hits
Daily Archives: May 6, 2022
Having sunk the Moskva, Ukraine hits another Russian warship, the Makarov, with a missile: Can Putin break the Snake Island Jinx?
.. .. .. .. ..
.. Judge’s Son Gets 8 Months in Prison for Storming Capitol in Caveman Getup ‘I MADE BAD DECISIONS’ Corbin Bolies Breaking News Reporter Published May. 06, 2022 1:25PM ET Aaron Mostofsky, who dressed up as a caveman to storm the Capitol, was … Continue reading
.. . .. ..
.. Ambiga: Do not undermine public trust in judiciary Shivani Supramani 05- 06- 2022 05:17 PM PETALING JAYA: Former Malaysian Bar president Datuk Ambiga Sreenevasan (Pix) said any acts or actions that may undermine the public trust must be avoided … Continue reading
.. Activist Haris Ibrahim, lawyers sue to have MACC probe on Najib’s SRC trial judge ruled unconstitutional Friday, 06 May 2022 06:31 PM MYT BY IDA LIM KUALA LUMPUR, May 6 — Activist Haris Ibrahim and two lawyers today filed … Continue reading
.. .. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2022/05/10/nasi-kandar-restaurant-worker-fined-rm1500-for-punching-customer/ .. .. .. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/05/06/fight-at-nasi-kandar-restaurant-goes-viral-after-customer-throws-tissue-box-at-cashier .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..