- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- Fire destroys sauna on the G floor of Menara C in Suria KLCC
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Attempted snatch theft in Balakong caught on camera
- Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
- Anti Japan, pro China propaganda by a non existent Singapore ambassador to Japan?
- China: 35 infected with a new virus, Langya henipavirus
- Fujian, China: Fire consumes the 900-year-old Wan'an Bridge built in the Northern Song dynasty
- 7,433,095 hits
Daily Archives: June 7, 2021
.. .. .. This is the claim made by the WSJ .. .. .. ..
High-ranking Chinese defector says that China is producing variants to cover up the truth that Covid-19 came from a lab: True or Fake news?
.. Red State broke the news… Red State broke the news.https://t.co/7ICHsfvxP7 https://t.co/uYaoq6ybFG pic.twitter.com/RGDXI9Z5bx — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) June 7, 2021 .. RedState's @jenvanlaar broke a terrifying exclusive today. Time to start thinking about where you'll spend the U.S.-China War: High-Ranking Chinese … Continue reading
Chinese military scientist filed a patent for a Covid vaccine 5 weeks after China acknowledge human to human transmission of the virus; and then he died under mysterious circumstances…
.. 2/ According to documents obtained by The Weekend Australian, Zhou Yusen, a respected military scientist for the PLA who collaborated with the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and American experts, submitted a patent for a Covid-19 vaccine on … Continue reading
.. ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER U-TURN! STORES CAN NOW SELL WHAT'S ON THEIR PREMISES – AFTER FED-UP MALAYSIANS TURN TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO MOCK MUHYIDDIN'S 'KERAJAAN BODOH' WITH PICS OF CLOSED-OFF SECTIONS INCLUDING STATIONERY & HAIR DYES! https://t.co/51A3rZgXGA — Malaysia Chronicle … Continue reading
The NSC: Supermarkets, convenience stores and groceries can sell all in-store goods: Clarification or U-turn?
.. JUST IN The NSC says supermarkets, convenience stores, and grocery stores can continue to sell all in-store goods. Previously, images of convenience stores with 'non-essential items' cordoned off circulated on the internet, drawing widespread criticism. MORE TO FOLLOW pic.twitter.com/5LAGDvZIxE … Continue reading
Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, tightens Covid-19 controls as mass tests expose more cases…
.. Coronavirus: In Guangzhou China, patients ‘thought they had the flu,' delayed seeking treatment. About 60% of cases in the city’s newest outbreak self-medicated, but the actual diagnosis turned out to be much more serious https://t.co/uicHbHkUBd — delthia ricks 🔬 … Continue reading
.. If this abuse of police power against a dad and his child doesn’t infuriate you, then you’re the problem. I’m grateful I was there to capture it. Please RT to show the world. Full report: https://t.co/g7fx6Pu1Dj SIGN UP!👉 https://t.co/mq12kr5qwhpic.twitter.com/KZ0fAj826L … Continue reading
.. guy in the singapore tshirt really said "i think it's racist that indians marry a chinese" WTFFcredit: FB/Dave Park Ash pic.twitter.com/gqvtzU7uqh — YEOLO™ (@tzehern_) June 6, 2021 .. .. Viral racist video draws concern, including from Shanmugam who's 'not … Continue reading