Former Terengganu state assembly member Wan Ahmad has denied allegations that he molested the wife of his best friend last year.— BFM News (@NewsBFM) March 23, 2021
He claims the accusation was made to tarnish his image following a dispute over a RM200,000 debt. https://t.co/gHpYNsSgFx
– "well-known politician … east coast state"— Aisehman (@Aisehman) March 21, 2021
– "in his 50’s"
– "between July and August last year"
– "stayed a night at her house at Tmn Bkt Melawati."
– he's a Datuk, is "hotheaded" and owns a gun.
Internet, do your magic. https://t.co/7ncJq5H38c
2. According to Sinar Harian, an anonymous source said the alleged incident took place when the politician and his wife stayed with the victim and her husband at Taman Melawati between July and August 15, 2020.— BFM News (@NewsBFM) March 21, 2021
The victim's husband was an acquaintance of the politician's wife.
#NSTnation "Next day early morning, when the victim was sleeping in the living room on the first floor, she woke up and found someone kissing and groping her breast."https://t.co/7MSrJxaxQx#Datuk #Politician #Crime #Molest— New Straits Times (@NST_Online) March 21, 2021
The accused, who was not named but is an "influential" politician from the east coast, left the victim's home after being caught.— Latest on SAYS (@saysdotcom) March 21, 2021
While the police have opened an investigation paper, no arrest has been made so far in the case. https://t.co/LUz49CX8IJ