- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,741 hits
Tag Archives: zoom
Zoom Rules from Will Amos, Liberal MP, Canada 🤪😂
.. Rule 1: Don’t attend Zoom naked. Rule 2: Don’t urinate during Zoom. Rule 3: Refer to Rules 1 and 2. .. Canadian Lawmaker, Will Amos, Is Exposed Again on Camera https://t.co/oUFd23Dzwk #mustread #feedly — K Dubb (@TheReal_KDubb) May 28, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged will amos, zoom Leave a comment
Lawyer tells judge on Zoom: I’m not a cat.
.. “I always wanted to be famous for being a great lawyer. Now I'm famous for appearing in court as a cat," said Presidio County Attorney Rod Ponton after mistakenly appearing on Zoom with a kitten filter. Watch the judge … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged cat, judge, lawyer, trial, zoom Leave a comment