- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,995 hits
Tag Archives: Weibo removes hash tags in food shortage in shanghai
Weibo removes hashtag about food shortages in Shanghai as locked-down residents go hungry – SupChina
Posted on April 14, 2022 by weehingthong
.. Weibo removes hashtag about food shortages in Shanghai as locked-down residents go hungry Domestic News “If we can’t solve the problem, we need to solve the person who raised the problem,” said one cynical social media user as Weibo … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Weibo removes hash tags in food shortage in shanghai | Leave a comment