- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,977 hits
Tag Archives: mRNA vaccines
Scientific evidence shows that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are effective; their benefits outweigh their risks, contrary to claim by Retsef Levi – Health Feedback
.. CLAIM COVID-19 mRNA vaccines don’t work and are causing serious harm, including death VERDICT SOURCE: Retsef Levi, Twitter, 31 Jan. 2023 DETAILS Inadequate support: In the study co-authored by Levi, the authors didn’t have information about the vaccination … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged mRNA vaccines, retsef levi Leave a comment
Jennifer Falk, Mercer researcher, addresses 5 concerns about COVID-19 vaccine safety
.. https://den.mercer.edu/mercer-researcher-addresses-5-common-concerns-about-covid-19-vaccine-safety/ ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Jennifer Falk, mercer researcher, mRNA vaccines 1 Comment
Singapore: Infectious diseases expert David Lye calls out misinformation about Covid-19 vaccines, including Gabriel Oon Chong Jin’s promotion of Sinovac
.. The Straits Times Infectious diseases expert David Lye calls out misinformation about Covid-19 vaccines Salma KhalikSenior Health Correspondent Published Jun 7, 2021, 4:36 pm SGT FacebookTwitter SINGAPORE – A senior infectious diseases specialist, Associate Professor David Lye, has spoken … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged David Lye rebuts Gabriel oon, mRNA vaccines 1 Comment