- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Dead: The biggest crocodile ever caught alive
- 7,773,995 hits
Tag Archives: mahathir’s baby: Proton
Did the Prime Minister’s Office (Najib’s men) instruct TV3 to attack Proton (Mahathir’s ‘baby’)?
— 1 Yes, the new Proton Perdana is a ‘Prhonda’! 2 THE PROTON EXORA PROTON POTONG HARGA! 3The first Proton, a Saga, was called Potong Harga. — Dr Mahathir Mohamad is Proton’s executive chairperson and he conceived the concept of a … Continue reading
Posted in mahathir, najib, PMI, Prime Minister's Office, proton, TV3 Tagged mahathir's baby: Proton, najib, PMO, TV3 Leave a comment