- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Signal is a US govt operation, having been created and funded by a CIA spin-off: Is it true? It's hard to prove one way or the other...
- Why is "bottle" a sensitive word in China 🇨🇳🍾? 😂
- Two US residents, John Chen and Lin Feng, charged with acting as unregistered agents for the Chinese Govt and bribing the IRS in anti-Falun Gong plot
- Malaysia has Ian Miles Cheong 😂
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Michelle Yeoh addresses the Harvard Law School Class of 2023
- 7,763,317 hits
Tag Archives: lamotrigine
Scientists ‘CURE autism’ using $3 epilepsy drug Lamotrigine/Lamictal in mice – in potential breakthrough
.. Scientists ‘CURE autism’ in mice using $3 epilepsy drug — in potential breakthrough By Caitlin Tilley, Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com Updated: 12:41 GMT, 14 February 2023 A cheap epilepsy drug has cured autism-like symptoms in mice for the first … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged autism, Lamictal, lamotrigine, mice 1 Comment