- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,377 hits
Tag Archives: Kyle Sheldrick on
Reposting a thread by Kyle Sheldrick @K_Sheldrick on “Clinical outcomes of myocarditis after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination in four Nordic countries: population based cohort study | BMJ Medicine”
.. .. .. Some are saying that the BMJ study shows vaccines are a higher risk for causing severe myocarditis than covid. That’s wrong. If anything it says you’re ~4 times less likely to get myocarditis, ~23 times less likely … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Kyle Sheldrick on Leave a comment