- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,067 hits
Tag Archives: Kerry Kennedy meltzer
Anti vaxxers: Behold your gods and goddesses! They have feet of clay.
.. feet of clay failing or weakness feet of clay. A failing or weakness in a person’s character, as in The media are always looking for a popular idol’s feet of clay. This expression comes from the Bible (Daniel 2:31–33), … Continue reading
Kerry Kennedy Meltzer, granddaughter of former Attorney General Robert F Kennedy: I love my uncle (Robert F Kennedy Jr). But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong.
.. .. .. Opinion Vaccines Are Safe, No Matter What Bobby Kennedy Says I love my uncle. But when it comes to vaccines, he is wrong. By Kerry Kennedy Meltzer Dr. Meltzer is an internal medicine resident physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Kerry Kennedy meltzer, Robert f kennedy Leave a comment