- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- 7,694,563 hits
Tag Archives: judge Nazlan
Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
.. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged judge Nazlan, najib Leave a comment
MACC shouldn’t meddle in the judiciary by probing Judge Nazlan, who found Najib guilty in SRC trial
.. SUHAKAM has called upon MACC to immediately halt all investigations against court of appeal judge Nazlan Ghazali. It has questioned MACC’s motive adding that the proposed probe will set a negative and dangerous precedent that may undermine the independence … Continue reading
MACC says that Judge Nazlan, who had lodged a police report against news portal Malaysia Today for claiming that he was under investigation for unexplained wealth, is under investigation
.. .. .. .. .. https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2022/04/790674/judge-nazlan-lodges-police-report-against-news-portal .. ..
Federal Court registrar files police report against MalaysiaNow and Malaysia Today for articles implicating an Appeals Court judge in the 1MDB and SRC International scandals
.. Court files police report against MalaysiaNow, Malaysia Today over 1MDB articles They threaten administration of criminal justice, says chief registrar Updated 49 minutes ago · Published on 16 Mar 2022 8:33PM KUALA LUMPUR – The Federal Court registrar has … Continue reading