- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,020 hits
Tag Archives: hypertension
Two-thirds of US Covid-19 hospitalisations are due to obesity, diabetes, hypertension and heart failure…
.. A new analysis estimates that two-thirds of COVID19 hospitalizations in the U.S. are attributable to 4 cardiometabolic conditions https://t.co/AN1LnCbPxy pic.twitter.com/0oNIuGaQLR — delthia ricks 🔬 (@DelthiaRicks) February 28, 2021 https://t.co/LfL55oAYNQ pic.twitter.com/pxrQbNkQlf — KittyPooh (@KittyPo80176717) February 28, 2021 https://t.co/LfL55oAYNQ pic.twitter.com/D0wvEMh6mt — … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged diabetes, heart failure, hypertension, obesity, us Covid hospitalisations Leave a comment