- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,761 hits
Tag Archives: HSMC
Chip Scam: Hongxin Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation (HSMC), China’s US$15 billion chip project in Wuhan goes bankrupt | HSMC | Huawei | TSMC| Semiconductor…
.. .. .. .. What the heck happened at Wuhan Hongxin? NPR looks at 3 big semiconductor flops in China and the people behind them. We found a web of unpaid suppliers and employees in their wake and concerns the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Hongxin, HSMC, wuhan Leave a comment