- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,677 hits
Tag Archives: Elections Commission
Bersih People’s Tribunal, 18-23 September 2013.
________________________________________________ Livestream People’s Tribunal on GE13 #Day 1, 18th Sept 2013 — THE BERSIH PEOPLE’S TRIBUNAL PANEL MEMBERS *Yash Pal Ghai, an expert in constitutional law and Head of the Constitution Advisory Support Unit of the UN Development Programme in Nepal … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ambiga, Azzat Kamaludin, Bersih 3.0, Bersih People's Tribunal, EC, Election Commission, elections, Elections Commission, electoral fraud, Empire hotel Subang Jaya, Hermen Shastri, malaysia, Mavis Puthucheary, Ramlan Surbakti, Tindak Malaysia PY Wong, Yash Ghai 1 Comment
Ambiga: Bersih 4.0 if EC pushes through Delineation Exercise!
____________________________________________________________ Before today, Ambiga had said, “Wait and see…” See Next: A Street Protest? Bersih 4.0? “Wait,” says Ambiga. NOW SHE SAYS, WE WILL HOLD MASS RALLIES IF THE ELECTION COMMISSION PROCEEDS WITH THE RE-DELINEATION EXERCISE WITHOUT CLEANING THE ELECTORAL ROLL … Continue reading
Blogger arrested for Posting about early voting by policemen
_________________________________________________ Malaysiakini PKR-linked blogger picked up by police Hafiz Yatim 12:20PM May 2, 2013 Police last night detained PKR-linked blogger ‘Milo Suam’ while at a shopping mall in Shah Alam, over a posting on his blog regarding early … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 000 army personnel families on April 30, AwalKertas ballot vote, Early voting for 200, Elections Commission, GE 13, general elections, Independent Monitoring Election Commission (Mafrel) Syed Ibrahim Syed Noh, keadilan daily, milo suam blogger, police, politics, postal ballot papers, postal voting, Report of Voting BEFORE Early Voting of 30 April! 1 Comment