- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen is in the USA
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,699,015 hits
Tag Archives: defamation suit
KL: The High Court orders blogger Wan Muhammad Azri Wan Deris to say if he is Papagomo in Lim Guan Eng defamation suit
.. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2022/02/15/court-orders-blogger-to-tell-if-he-is-papagomo-in-guan-eng-defamation-suit/ .. https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/high-court-answer-definitive-are-you-papagomo ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged defamation suit, lim guan eng, papagomo, wan Muhammad Azri Leave a comment