- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,860 hits
Category Archives: shrine in jalan masjid kapitan keling
Holy Shit! Some dastardly fella threw faeces at the Hindu shrine in Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, Penang.
— The Hindu shrine in Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling is popular with not only Hindus. It is so frequented by Chinese. — China Press (中國報) shared 《中國報》今日北馬‘s photo. 8 hrs · 《中國報》今日北馬 檳島椰腳街賣花攤前一菩提樹下的象頭神神龕，過去4年來遭一名不明騎士凌晨潑人糞多達20次，上週三（17日）凌晨及週六（27日）凌晨再逞兇，用塑料袋裝人糞擲向該神龕前。 發現神龕遭人蓄意破壞的神龕負責人，事后已報案。 See Translation — Star Saturday June … Continue reading