- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Video of a man and his wife in an altercation: Tan Sri Musa Hassan's wife files for divorce
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- 7,698,695 hits
Category Archives: Malaysia racial extremism
‘Racial extremist’ Ridhuan Tee challenges ‘Champion of human rights’ S Ambiga to a debate!
— Referring to Ambiga: “This country cannot be polluted by elements which would invite the wrath of God,” Tee said, claiming that Ambiga’s own house would be rocked by an earthquake. Referring to Teresa Kok: “Unlike a group of ultra … Continue reading
Posted in Malaysia racial extremism, Ridhuan Tee, S Ambiga Tagged Malaysia and racial extremism, Ridhuan Tee, S Ambiga Leave a comment