- Fake news regarding Thailand and Pfizer
- FACT Crescendo: No, it's not Singer-Songwriter Bob Geldof’s interview with BBC Newsnight but a spoof of a David Bowie interview on the same show.
- Jessica Gurmeet Kaur Sidhu, Singaporean and ex Head of Administration and Finance, Attorney General's Chambers
- Nilai: Illegal settlement of Indonesians even had a makeshift school
- White foreign tourists beg on the street in KL
- Bottle throwing: Dang Wangi police know who the guy is and are tracking him down
- A second Chinese spy balloon spotted!
- Malaysian hockey player Hanis Nadiah Onn wrote this of the A R Rahman concert: "Bau best lah kat dalam tuh", a reference to the thousands of Indians there
- Dr Aseem Malhotra was JUST AWFUL in taking advantage of the death of a young woman to imply that it was vaccine-related
- An egg conspiracy theory: Governments are destroying egg production because eggs protect you from Covid-19
- 7,634,044 hits
Daily Archives: December 6, 2022
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
The PM has directed Finance Ministry officials to suspend the approval of RM7 billion including flood mitigation projects, subject to re-examination
.. The Mangkubumi scandal .. .. RM7 bil for flood mitigation on hold, subject to review: PM MoF to re-examine funds okayed through direct negotiation for transparency, regulatory compliance Updated 2 hours ago · Published on 06 Dec 2022 10:52AM … Continue reading