- Ampang: Man abducted over unpaid debt in broad daylight!
- In 2008: Man was sent to jail for installing a CCTV camera in model's home
- Malaysia: 19-year-old faces death penalty for boyfriend's murder in Johor hotel room | The Star/ANN
- Bomb threat on SIA flight - fighter jets escort plane to Changi Airport, man held
- The ‘Made in China’ era is over!
- Anwar Ibrahim: I'm not a Freemason. (He just called Hadi Awang a liar!)
- ‘Give me back my freedom!’: Chinese woman protests by running barefoot down the street
- The Bobcat just made it!
- SCMP: Singapore reverses downward-population trend, while Hong Kong exodus continues
- Ukraine President Zelenskyy speaks to the Russian people
- 7,493,035 hits
Daily Archives: September 7, 2022
China: Poet Hu Minzhi is censored and invited to ‘drink tea’ after writing “more than 1 billion people are waiting for the wind to come”
.. Being invited to ‘drink tea’ means listening to a lecture at the police station. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Unpopular opinion: Some experts now say that China’s economy will not surpass the U.S. by 2030 as expected
.. .. .. .. ..
Australia refused to endorse China’s claim to Taiwan in 1972 because it foresaw a time like this | The Strategist
.. Najib is charged with abuse of power as a public officer in his capacity as the then prime minister and finance minister in altering the 1MDB audit report which was to be tabled to the PAC in 2016. This … Continue reading
.. Zahid still faces 35 charges in the Kuala Lumpur High Court for money laundering and criminal breach of trust involving millions from Yayasan Akalbudi and for accepting bribes for various projects during his tenure as the home minister. .. … Continue reading
.. .. .. ..
.. Khairy: Wearing face masks indoors is now optionalhttps://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2022/09/07/khairy-wearing-facemasks-indoors-is-optional Wednesday, 07 Sep 2022 KUALA LUMPUR: The wearing of face masks will no longer be mandatory at indoor places, Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced Wednesday (Sept 7). Khairy said mask wearing … Continue reading