Received via WhatsApp.
The whole bloody confusion started like this :
- June 1- viral photo of carlsberg approval permit by MITI
- June 2- Minister Sabri said carlsberg factory should stop operating as it is deemed non essential.
- June 3- police raided a shop near TMC Bangsar and requested them to close shop as selling alcohol is non essential item.
- June 4- Brickfields Police station said that selling of liquor is permissible actually.
- June 4- – Deputy minister Rosol said that selling of liquor is not permissible.
- June 4- DBKL said selling of liquor is permissible in supermarkets , grocery but not shops selling liquor only.
- June 5- Deputy Minister Rosol just clarified that licensed premises can sell liquor.