- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,285 hits
Daily Archives: February 8, 2018
Rafizi Ramli wins against National Feedlot Corporation Sdn Bhd (NFCorp) executive chairman Mohamad Salleh Ismail and his company!
… 13 May 2019 .. The Court of Appeal orders a refund of RM300,000 to the PKR vice-president and another RM110,000 in costs. https://t.co/lvDTPfxV8h — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) May 13, 2019 PUTRAJAYA: PKR vice-president Rafizi Ramli today won his … Continue reading
… Barisan Hasutan … 8 February 2018 TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Tit-for-tat video emerges following clip on Pakatan leaders Updated one hour ago · Published on 8 Feb 2018 8:00PM HOURS after a video emerged depicting Pakatan Harapan as instigators, another video … Continue reading