- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,377 hits
Tag Archives: mRNA vaccines don’t cause blood clots
Health Nerd @GidMK writes: It is not likely that mRNA Covid-19 vaccines may cause blood clots
.. .. 4/n As expected, they found a higher rate of reports of CVT for the Astrazeneca vaccine (this is a well-known risk) However, they also found a much smaller but still elevated rate of reports for mRNA vaccines 5/n … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged mRNA vaccines don't cause blood clots Leave a comment