- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Billy Ball: My 6-year-old son died. Then the Anti-vaxxers found out.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- To be charged in court for obstructing a public officer: Senior citizen Patrick Khoo, who was attacked by MBPJ dog catchers
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Land of 700 million CCTV cameras
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Gravitas: Indian fugitive Zakir Naik to not be extradited to India?
- 7,698,407 hits
Tag Archives: little pinks
Singapore: NTU’s display on ‘How Lunar New Year is Celebrated around Asia’ has had the word ‘Lunar’ replaced with ‘Chinese’
.. .. Meanwhile, in New York, USA… .. .. .. .. .
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged little pinks, lunar or chinese, new year, NTU Leave a comment
Pelosi’s trip: ‘Little pink is in crisis, Xi Jinping facing a dilemma
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #pelosieffect, little pinks Leave a comment
Little Pinks (pinyin: xiǎo fěnhóng): The young jingoistic Communist Chinese nationalists and socialists on the internet
.. Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart .. .. .. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigationJump to search Little Pink (simplified Chinese: 小粉红; traditional Chinese: 小粉紅; pinyin: xiǎo fěnhóng) is a term used to describe young jingoistic Chinese … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged little pinks 1 Comment