- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Suria KLCC: Woman falls to her death from the 4th floor
- China 'behaving like two-year-old' with missile launches | 9 News Australia
- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- To be investigated: The case of the Ketua Pengarah Perkhidmatan Awam (KPPA) who verbally abused an Immigration officer at the KLIA
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Ipoh: Man found dead in Menglembu with slash wounds at his throat after he had WhatsApped his wife "goodbye"!
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's 2022 national day message to Singaporeans
- Foo Siang Heng aka FISH: SINGAPURA KU (atau 'Titik Merah Kecil')
- 7,432,644 hits
Tag Archives: inappropriate use of foundation funds
Zahid Hamidi makes history as the first presiding UMNO President to be arrested and charged: 47 charges so far!
… 21 February 2019 BorneoPost Online @theborneopost · Ahmad Zahid slapped with another CBT charge February 21, 2019, Thursday at 12:13 AM KUALA LUMPUR: Umno president Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi was yesterday slapped with another charge of criminal breach … Continue reading