- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- 7,773,958 hits
Tag Archives: China covid
For 3 years, China had imposed the most stringent entry rules but now China media slam other countries for imposing entry rules amid Covid-19 concern
.. .. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China covid, entry rules Leave a comment
Al Jazeera: China’s Xi says country’s COVID prevention enters new phase
Zooming in with Simone Gao: Is China Pushing Covid through Their Population Regardless of Seniors to Get Economy back on track?
.. Simone Gao: Award-winning journalist. Producer and host of Zooming In, an in-depth report program on current affairs. Zooming In is a weekly in-depth/investigative report program on current affairs hosted by the award-winning journalist Simone Gao. Described as a “Chinese … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China covid, Simone Gao Leave a comment
China’s official stand is that China’s COVID situation is predictable and under control. But…
.. .. .. .. .. . .. .. .. ..
SCMP: Dental clinic gives away fever tablets amid medicine shortage in Guangxi, China
China: Covid-19 cases had increased even before rules were eased, so expect an explosion of cases in the coming weeks
.. .. ..
Beijing battles ‘widespread’ Covid-19 surge as curbs ease | THE BIG STORY
China sees biggest Covid-19 surge in 2 years, steps up measures
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Can China be sued over the Covid-19 pandemic? No.
.. The Indian Bar Association was talking about a law suit against China over the Covid-19 pandemic. .. Can China Be Sued under International Law for COVID-19? Dr. Abbas Poorhashemi May 21, 2020 03:31:11 pm Edited by: Tim Zubizarreta | … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged China covid, Indian bar association wants to sue China Leave a comment