- Ulya Azhari is 'Inspektor Halal' on Twitter and wants a boycott of IKEA but gets flamed...
- Did the daughter of Minnesota Governor and the daughter of Ilhan Omar (Congresswoman for Minnesota) tweet information to rioters?
- AirAsia Group in trouble: Is the business sustainable?
- There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- Excerpts from Mary Trump, "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man."
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger's video, "How The USA Created The Taliban" (3 December 2015)...
- TV host calls Aljazeera a rude name on her show!
- Moses told Pharaoh, "Let my people go!" Trump allows Americans to die!
- 5,908,687 hits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
.. Thai authorites deny claims that monkeys are abused in coconut harvesting, with allegations that some are forced to gather as many as 1,000 coconuts a day pic.twitter.com/bnyPE9Xv8h — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) July 8, 2020 .. If getting your monkey … Continue reading
.. .. https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/world/2020/07/07/were-next-hong-kong-security-law-sends-chills-through-taiwan/ .. A tiny and rare victory for Taiwan…https://t.co/06ptACJugL — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 8, 2020 ..
Excerpts from Mary Trump, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.”
.. .. .. NEW YORK: Donald Trump’s niece describes the US president as a lying narcissist who was shaped by his domineering father, according to excerpts of her memoir published Tuesday. The White House immediately hit back, describing Mary Trump’s “Too … Continue reading
.. Thai Airways International and Virgin Australia Holdings have entered bankruptcy protection due to their inability to pay creditors. .. The budget carrier is working with an adviser on the planned capital raising, says source. #FMTNews #AirAsia https://t.co/xCfJR3RbHD — Free … Continue reading
Watch “CCP-Run Newspaper ‘China Daily’ Paid American Media $19M to Publish Propaganda |CCP Virus |COVID-19” on YouTube
.. The CIA would surely love to be able to pay for American propaganda in China. Unfortunately, that’s not possible. China doesn’t allow it. .. Note these publications. They are mouthpieces of the CCP of China.https://t.co/F8aQWDcyk0 — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July … Continue reading
A simplistic view of a complex situation: John Pilger’s video, “How The USA Created The Taliban” (3 December 2015)…
.. Who created the Taliban?https://t.co/O7jMP4uDoZ — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) July 8, 2020 .. .. . .. ..
.. July 8, 2020 6:35PM EDT Malaysia: Crackdown on Critical Speech Intensifies Abusive Investigations for Critical Speech on the Rise (Bangkok) – Malaysian authorities are increasingly responding to criticism of the government by initiating criminal investigations, Human Rights Watch said today. Journalists, … Continue reading
.. Good breakdown by Subra Thiru on PAP's electoral advantages and hot seats in #ge2020 Shows the large voting swings needed to secure seats and the challenges facing opposition parties. https://t.co/24z5zU0Ciz — Bridget Welsh (@dririshsea) July 8, 2020 .. Opposition … Continue reading
.. ▪︎ Within 99 days from the first reported coronavirus case in the US, 1 million Americans became infected.▪︎ It took just 43 days after that to reach 2 million cases.▪︎ Now, 28 days later, the US has reached 3 … Continue reading
.. Pro Democracy Activist Nathan Law flees Hong Konghttps://t.co/SDOGw6mSVu — J (@Sootradhar) July 3, 2020 .. After writing on @Independent and @DailyMailUK, here my latest op-ed on @TheSun . Visually attractive design with an enlightening quote: “warn the world of … Continue reading