- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Michelle Yeoh is Time Magazine's Icon of the Year
- Emperor Qianlong of the Qing dynasty had a male concubine, He Shen
- Pro Beijing White Monkeys, Brian Berletic and Angelo Giuliano, attack Anwar Ibrahim, and also Sarawak Report
- Malaysia: Deputy Ministers
- Court of Appeal rules wheel-clamping laws in Kota Bharu illegal: What's the implication for other city councils?
- GE15 candidate, 28, arrested for firearms violation
- TikTokker The Middle Nation is Shahid Bolsen. On Youtube, he broadcasts as Qawwumun channel.
- Zhao Lijian's wife, Tang Tianru, is one of only two people in China who is maskless in public. The other is Xi Jinping
- This "DIED SUDDENLY" documentary is so bad (Debunk the Funk with Dr Wilson)
- 7,569,589 hits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
.. .. ..
CCTV footage shows motorcyclists fall one after another near Kota Bharu roundabout: There was an oil slick on the road
Court of Appeal rules wheel-clamping laws in Kota Bharu illegal: What’s the implication for other city councils?
.. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/647407 .. By Farah Solhi – December 8, 2022 @ 1:56pm PUTRAJAYA: The Court of Appeal has ruled that the Kota Bharu Municipal Council’s (MPKB) tyre clamping law is invalid as it goes against the Road Transport Act 1987 … Continue reading
.. .. .. ..