- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,680 hits
Daily Archives: May 30, 2022
Best kept secrets of Anita Sarawak revealed at last: She’s alive, she’s well and she’s not divorced
.. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Singapore pop diva Anita Sarawak Leave a comment
3 police officers called to be witnesses in the trial of Sakai Gang members
.. .. .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 3 police officers are witnesses, Sakai gang trial Leave a comment
Malaysia: Ministry orders recall of Jif peanut butter over salmonella scare
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged jif peanut butter withdrawn, salmonella scare Leave a comment
Cops detain man for waving a ‘gun’ out of his car window: It turns out to be his kid’s toy gun!
.. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged man waves toy gun from car window, petaling jaya Leave a comment
Shanghai residents flee city as Covid-19 measures ease ahead of city reopening
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged residents leave, Shanghai opens up Leave a comment
Mariam Mokhtar: Fahmi Reza & Peranan Seni Lukis Protes Dlm Perubahan Negara (Fahmi: Role of protest art in change
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Mariam Mokhtar on protest art Leave a comment
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT) gets another Letter of Demand, this time for RM7.5 million
.. An earlier case: Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT) is sued for RM5 million by 10 ex students .. 15 ex-postgrads seek RM 7.5 mil from LUCT after MQA revokes accreditation Threatened with suit, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology given … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Fighting mosquitoes with mosquitoes: Prof Ooi Eng Eong on using Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes to control dengue
.. . .. .. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged wolbachia aedes mosquito Leave a comment
After the KL High Court, the High Court in Kota Bharu rules that vernacular schools are constitutional
.. .. Kota Bharu High Court rules vernacular schools are constitutional FMT Reporters May 30, 2022 8:26 AM PETALING JAYA: The High Court in Kota Bharu, Kelantan, has ruled that the existence of vernacular schools is constitutional. Lawyer T Gunaseelan … Continue reading