⚠️Gosh—7 Mississippi children are now currently **in the ICU** due to #COVID19, with 2 even on “life support” with ventilators, says Mississippi Health Officer @TCBPubHealth. Now 7% of MS deaths in vaccinated—“worrisome”. Pretty much all #DeltaVariant. 🧵 https://t.co/QuHbODhf84 pic.twitter.com/1iNfUrX5NI— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) July 14, 2021
3) The same Dr Dobbs @TCBPubHealth also recently issued a warning and recommendation for all elderly to avoid all indoor mass gatherings even if vaccinated. This was prudent. Kids aren’t vaccinated either. So we should also be super careful with kids while #DeltaVariant surging. https://t.co/75i6JUsF8v— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) July 14, 2021
5) It’s the #DeltaVariant damnit. Mississippi COVID-19 cases have risen almost 25% over the past two weeks and hospitalizations at University of Mississippi Medical Center are at the highest numbers in three months.https://t.co/9cGRlIcYpv— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) July 14, 2021
7) Another tragic case of a young adult 24 year old who now needs a double lung transplant because he didn’t vaccinate. So avoidable. https://t.co/7kJ9ZVJHCZ— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) July 15, 2021
I don't think the no's are 100% true here.— Christian Gindlesperger (@clg6000) July 14, 2021
If your daughter had COVID and recovered, she likely has some level of antibodies to COVID.
However, it seems like natural immunity is less preventative against future infection than vax, and nat. imm. vs. variant is an unknown.
Pediatric warning from Singapore health minister on the new #B1617 variant, first detected in India 🇮🇳, that it appears to affect children more, says 🇸🇬 Health Minister— this is why schools are taking a more cautious approach they say. #COVID19 pic.twitter.com/YBIgFOK3Bi— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 17, 2021
3) “So it is an area of concern for us, and the way we manage the situation must (be to) constantly keep abreast of such developments and pre-empt them where possible.”— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 17, 2021
5) “it is true that there has been literature showing that (the B1617 strain) is more virulent. Fundamentally, you’re looking at a very contagious virus.”https://t.co/81lz3vIXhI— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 17, 2021
7) “Today, many states are racing toward reopening, allowing even unvaccinated adults and children to congregate in places like churches, schools and stadiums, all while they record thousands of new infections each day.”https://t.co/aUCER9rv1w— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 18, 2021
9) “This is not just true for adults, but children too. Classes, sports and other activities where children congregate are becoming superspreader events. https://t.co/OtmlbOfEhv— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 18, 2021
11) “Also, new data shows children may suffer from long-term consequences of B117 infections. Even mild and asymptomatic children suffer. Months later, many are still significantly affected, even when it comes to normal activities. https://t.co/sXrf5HPbo9— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 18, 2021
15) what is happening around the world is now also happening in heavily vaccinated UK. We must require masks, and add ventilation & air disinfection. https://t.co/pjdWc7E1q3— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) May 24, 2021