Look at the list of all who had come into contact with him!
The YDPA, PM Muhyiddin, Cabinet Ministers, PPBM Supreme Council, Perak and Kerlantan government officials, academicians and retired civil servants, and Astro Awani staff…
Did Tengku Razaleigh meet with Tok Pa?
Ministers, PPBM leaders told to test for Covid-19
FMT Reporters -January 10, 2021 8:50 PM
PETALING JAYA: Cabinet ministers have been asked to test for Covid-19 following confirmation that economic affairs minister Mustapa Mohamed had contracted the infection.
A minister who declined to be named said he and other ministers have been told to undergo testing. They will do so tomorrow, he said.
Mustapha had attended a Cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister’s Office in Putrajaya on Jan 6.
PPBM supreme council members who had attended a meeting with Mustapa on Jan 6 have also been ordered to get tested. The party’s information chief Wan Saiful Wan Jan confirmed the matter to the media. He added that health ministry rules were observed during the event.
Mustapa, who is MP for Jeli, tested positive after being screened upon his arrival in Kota Bharu from Kuala Lumpur yesterday morning. He is being treated at Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II in Kota Bharu.
He had initially tested negative on Jan 1.
Postings on his Facebook account show that since then, he has made visits to Perak and Kelantan and held meetings in Kelantan with government officials, academicians and retired civil servants; and has been interviewed by Astro Awani at its studio.
He also held a meeting with health minister Adham Baba in Putrajaya, briefed the Yang di-Pertuan Agong on the 12th Malaysia Plan in an audience at Istana Negara, and was at a monthly staff meeting of the Economic Planning Unit.
Tok Pa’s work timeline prior to Covid-19 diagnosis
Veteran minister attended a string of meetings, surveys and official visits, interacting with numerous people across various states since Jan 1
Updated 1 hour ago · Published on 10 Jan 2021 3:27PM
According to his official Facebook page, his activities include as follows:
– Visited the Klinik Kesihatan Presint 11, Putrajaya for the Covid-19 test (which emerged negative)
– Visited an aquaponics, vegetable and tilapia fish farm site at Slim, Tg Malim, Perak
– Working visit to Fisheries Development Authority of Malaysia’s (LKIM) Tok Bali port in Pasir Puteh, Kelantan
– Working visit to the Palekbang Bridge construction site at Kota Baru
– Met with Kelantan Menteri Besar Datuk Ahmad Yakob at Kg Laut, Wakaf Baru, Kelantan, where he held a joint press conference on the East Coast Economic Region Development Council
– Chaired a meeting with Kelantan academicians and retired civil servants in Kota Baru
– Visited a patient at the National Heart Institute (IJN) in Kuala Lumpur
– Visited the Astro Awani studio at Bukit Kewangan, Kuala Lumpur, to speak on the Agenda Awani programme
– Attended the Cabinet meeting at the Prime Minister’s Office in Putrajaya
– Meeting with Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba in Putrajaya on official matters
– Briefed the Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah on the 12th Malaysia Plan and Economic Action Council’s achievements during an audience at the Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur
– Participated in a monthly meeting with the staff of the Economic Planning Unit (EPU) at the Prime Minister’s Department, Putrajaya
– Flew to Kota Baru as part of his plans to visit flood victims at his constituency in Jeli, Kelantan
Palace officials have since confirmed that the Agong has tested negative for Covid-19 following the revelation of Mustapa’s infection.
Mustapa has been admitted to Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital.
The Vibes, January 10, 2021